Sunday, 12 July 2009

Good bye geek chic. Hello hussy!


I don't know what happened, a little while ago all I wanted to do was dress preppy. Checked shirts, jumpers tied around my shoulders, brogues, you get the picture. I'd been neglecting my wild side to say the least. Then I bleached my fringe and since then it's been smooth transition. Now it's the return of the hussy.
Hoochie grunge girl circa 1992 with a dash of high voltage glamour.
Think...
Bride of Frankenstein for hair and make-up inspiration
Poison Ivy from the band the Cramps
& Laura Dern's character Lula in the David Lynch film Wild at Heart.



Wild xxx Alice

1 comment:

  1. could it be your honey haired friend left you...tears and smudged mascara and allowed the HooTch to break free?
    teen wolf style?

    xx

    ReplyDelete