Paulie is too lazy to post so I will do it for him . He didn't cut the pattern for this one in particular but I want to get married just so I can wear this outfit.
Tuesday, 24 February 2009
At Christopher Kane we made some new clothes for next winter.
Mmmm cashmere suit. Give it to me.
My job as seamstress for C. Kane, I can't believe it but I made this dress. My little fingers in collaboration with my friend the sewing machine.
The Stam athletic/cocktail drinking dress.
Crushed velvet shoes on their feet.
I so want these strappy shoes.
This is me by the end of the day. Like 4 hours sleep in about the same amount of days. At club Jalouse trying to disco with M, Tim and Adonis and the Kane crew. Delirious
Monday, 23 February 2009
Thursday, 19 February 2009
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
Sunday, 15 February 2009
Monday, 9 February 2009
1. Wearing- Lady Danger lipstick by M.A.C
2. Singing- Pocketbook by Jennifer hudson and Ludacris
3. Walking- from Victoria Park to Islington along Regents canal
4. Thinking- Jennifer Hudson's boobs are amazing
4. Eating- pea and ham soup for lunch
5. Riding- the 38 bus, my savior!
6. Wearing- my new black patent Dr. Martens boots. I love lil ladies in big tough boots. I can splash in puddles too.
7. Sipping- one espresso martini...only one
8. Reading- The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.