Thursday, 21 May 2009
Sunday, 17 May 2009
1. Dressing top to toe in navy, with red lipstick. My navy cashmere sweater knotted around my shoulders is my favorite fashion accessory at the moment.
2. A tea party at Wamp House on a sunny afternoon.
3. Painting your nails like Smarties and taking macaroons to Granny's house.
4. Blossom trees in Hackney and when the petals blow off in the wind and you feel like its confetti.
5. Le Gateau Chocolat, the most beautiful deep voice wrapped up in a whole lotta hair, lashes and lycra pronounced this useful cooking tip to me- put Baileys in your porridge. Well I have put Baileys in my hot chocolate but this is taking decadence to a new level.
Love Alice xxxx
Friday, 15 May 2009
I'm feeling like Trina.
Singing "Gimme Gucci, Gimme Cha-nel pearls and gimme Prada uh"
Everyone worth their weight in gold put in for my birthday present. Thank you! I was meant to get a CC 2.55 handbag but I like to keep my money in my sock.
Copy this kid that's how I'm dancing.
Tuesday, 5 May 2009
During my great rejuvination attempt I was fed fish curry by a friend of Marawa's, then after making an early exit we lay in bed and watched this documentary, Soul to Soul. Ike and Tina Turner, Wilson Pickett and The Staple Singers amongst others travel to Ghana in 1971 for a concert. There's show and tell with local West Africans. Great dancing and outfit inspiration. Soul rants and some guitar wank by Santana reminded me of this Chappelle episode. Good times.
Monday, 4 May 2009
I feel like I have been running around, for like 2 or 3 weeks, working, getting up early, sewing a new outfit, going out, dancing, getting up, working, working, brunch, lunch, dinner, drinks, sshmooz schmooz, dance dance arghhhh, I am travelling into this picture now for some respite. See you in a couple of daze. xxx A