Sorry I don't know how to scan my drawings in yet. This is a lil' felt tip ketch from a bakery yesterday when we were on our return drive from an escape to the bush.
Tuesday, 28 September 2010
Monday, 27 September 2010
The Chose Rong, Again! musical cabaret was on for the Melbourne Fringe Festival last week. I was an usher or tour guide taking the audience from one room to the next to see all of 10 performances. What a delight! These are the only 2 photos I got. xxxx
Wednesday, 22 September 2010
Tuesday, 21 September 2010
Sunday, 19 September 2010
Norman Lindsay drawing, brunette and blonde all smouldering.
Sir William L. Griffiths has been hard at work, diamonds, yellow gold, blackened silver and quartz, above.
Armour for your finger Queenie? Divine engraving.
Peace not crusades. Axx
Wednesday, 15 September 2010
Sunday, 12 September 2010
Saturday, 11 September 2010
Thursday, 9 September 2010
Sunday, 5 September 2010
What's on my hot list this week? As follows
1. The hummingbird display at the Auckland museum
2. Lemon & honey drinks with a dash of scotch whisky
3. Johnnie and the Johnnie Johnnies
4. Coffee from Arcadia (Gertrude st.)
5. Porridge in bed in the morning with cinnamon, sugar, soy milk and L.S.A
6. William's metal tipped boots
7. Savage Love podcasts
8. Murray Crane corduroy suit. Step up boys
9. Explorer thermal socks. (My boots are too big and it's still cold here)
10. Bo Diddley