2. Della Reese, Whatever Lola Wants. I find it very inspirational. I also think it would be wise to learn THIS dance routine. You never know when it might come in handy.
3. A stew cookin' in the oven. THIS Jamie one is delicious. Knock back a hot toddy while it cooks.
4. Dom Perignon for a little celebration at home or mulled wine at Southpaw (Gertrude St.) for a drink out.
5. Explorer socks. Warm tootsies are the way to go when you wear a short skirt.
6. A striped velvet scarf, I've made a couple for Edgeley and they are named Bonham-Carter after a lady who knows how to pile on layers in a funny fashion.
7. Books, lie in bed and read, while an animal/person snuggles up to you. I suggest, The Help by Katheryn Stockett, or Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger.
8. A walk in the country side. Mount Macedon is chilly and fresh.
9. Succulents that flower at this time of year our Christmas Cactus is fluro pink at present.
10. A hat. A turban knotted high on your head. Keep your head warm and you'll hardly notice your legs freezing off.