Tuesday, 21 June 2011

The Social Studio Talks

This is an example of the sketches I'll show at the Social Studio talk. I drew this in lead pencil when I was brainstorming designs in my lounge-room one afternoon. 
The Social Studio are hosting a series of fashion talks from local designers during July, I am doing a talk next Wednesday evening 29th. I will be musing about the art of dressing up and where/ from whom I draw sartorial inspiration. I've compiled a selection of my drawings to show on the night. From early sketches of my collection to portraits of my favorite stylish women of the world.
More details about the Talks HERE
Information about the Social Studio HERE
I just grabbed this off their website: "The Social Studio is many things! They are a fashion school, a designer clothing label, a café, and a community space created from the style and skills of the young refugee community."

No comments:

Post a Comment