Thursday, 14 July 2011

Terry De Havilland

Ok here I am again telling you what to do if in London. The Terry De Havilland exhibition at the Shoe Gallery at Selfridges, opened on 12th July and is on for one month. There are limited edition shoes being made especially to celebrate Terry's 50th year of kick-arse shoe making.
Read some articles and interviews
Vogue HERE
Grazia HERE
Telegraph HERE


I drew my favorite pair, multi coloured Lily snakeskin. I remember seeing shoes like this as a child in fashion and rock'n'roll books. Snakeskin platforms on the Bowies. I die for these!
Terry De Havilland you are my hero.


See Terry's amazing website HERE and buy some. You have never bought a pair shoes if you haven't bought a pair of De Havillands. The others don't count much.

No comments:

Post a Comment