Friday, 11 November 2011

Edgeley Summer Collection

 So here's the new collection for summer. I've sent this everyone on my mailing list, if you'd like to join it please go to my website edgeley.com.au
The wonderful Brent Stegeman is building an on-line store which will open in the next couple of weeks, so you needn't even leave the house to purchase something you fancy!
I am always happy to see people in the shop and I love to make garments specially to measure if you can't find something to fit. 
The print which has been used throughout the collection was taken from a piece of artwork by Melbourne artist Andrew Hennig.









CREDITS
Photography, Jo Duck 
Volta Models, Tess Walker and Casey L Hone
Hair and Make-up, Lou McLaren
Jewellery and style consultant, William Griffiths Metal Couture
Website, Brent Stegeman
Poodle, Rupert Von Strudel
Thank you also to Paul Cordero (pattern master), Sophie Kollo (millinery), Narelle Desmond (graphic design) and Rose Chong

1 comment: