Monday, 12 December 2011

My Birthday

 It was my birthday last week and boy was I spoilt. WLG gave me some Bernard Willhelm X Camper skull buckle ankle boots (see HERE) ages ago because he couldn't wait until my actual birthday to hand them over!  
 WLG then took me out for afternoon tea at the Windsor which was delicious. I especially liked our camp waiter and his generous sparkling rosé distribution.
 Here are some more delightful gifts, banana earrings from Thea, green silk knickers from WLG, YSL pink lipstick from Josh.
In the afternoon Garth brought me some gorgeous yellow Calla lilies some Crémant de Bourgogne brut which we drank with apple and guava juice and sewed myself a leopard print silhouette dress to wear out to dinner. We supped on dumplings and sipped white wine in the evening and I was tucked up in bed before midnight. CHARMING 

No comments:

Post a Comment