Friday, 27 April 2012

RED CRED

 I've decided I'm going to try for a completely red wardrobe for my honeymoon. I have about 10 months to create it, find the right red textiles and sew them up, source the perfect red accessories, polish all of my red shoes, gather my favorite red lipsticks and stock pile co-ordinating knickers, tights and socks. 
 Last night I wore a Metal Couture gigantic crucifix, rouge Edgeley Elvira dress, and on my tootsies my divine red Terry De Havilland stiletto boots. I had a red Edgeley Clutch bag and a huge red woolen shawl too. Oh and Ruby Woo MAC red lipstick
Last night WLG and I ventured out to see the KILLER Mojo Juju on the last date of her Lady Killer Tour. The band is tight! I love 'em. Stella Angelico and the Switch were one of the support acts. Oh I LOVE Stella. Watching her on stage feels like what it must have felt like seeing an Ike and Tina Turner show.  HOT STUFF

1 comment:

  1. ooo, red! where are you going for teh h-moon? Russia, I hope!

    ReplyDelete