Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Hot list May 2012

1. New winter boots 10 up Dr. Martens in black, perfect for walking the dog
2. That Stella Angelico song, Crying in the car
3. French toast with banana, cinnamon and brown sugar for breakfast
4. Preston Zly new high heeled ivory brogues. I die!
5. The Theatre of Fashion blog post on Bauhaus. Amber Jane writes the most fantastic blog about fashion and its most intriguing and unusual influences.
6. Pulling out all my old knitwear and seeing which pieces survived the voracious moths onslaught this year. Today I'm wearing a cosy blackcurrant Christopher Kane cashmere sweater with black shiny waves printed on it (look 19)
7. Rediscovering a serious kitten flick eyeliner and big archy eyebrows
8. I've made a list on Youtube of some of the music videos I've either made costumes for, styled or appeared in. Let me know if you can spot me and which ones you like the most.
9. Orange roses
10. Laura, bass guitarist of the phenomenal band Heirs, wearing the Edgeley dress I custom made for her  at their gig last Friday night. YES hotness

No comments:

Post a Comment