Thursday, 9 August 2012

Spots on Broken Hearts


I recently made the gorgeous DJing duo the Broken Hearts matching dresses. I designed them in the style of my Edgeley silhouette dress. This dress usually has a heart on the bum but I changed that to one half of a broken heart, one for each dress. I'm so happy with how gorgeous they look in their outfits, I adore their graphic/comic style and am very proud to have them wear one of my designs!

You can always order your own custom made Edgeley dress, just send me an email (alice@edgeley.com.au) or come and visit the shop.

The fabulous photographer, Anthony Lycett took the shot of Amber and Nisha in their dresses (above). Below that is the drawing from my sketch book.

I've drawn the Broken Hearts before, see HERE.

Read more about the Broken Hearts HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment