Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Edgeley and Tusler Launch Party Pictures

So here are some photos from the Edgeley & Tusler A/W Launch night. Thank you to everyone who came, I had such a great time! If you didn't make it down because you didn't get an invite sign up to the Edgeley mailing list HERE



 The Sugar Fed Leopards played. HOT DAMN! Go see them if you can they are gorgeous. 
 Leanne from Miss Gertrude had dyed my hair for me just the night before, my fringe is now the most beautiful apricot/butterscotch colour. 
Claire St. Claire, what a bombshell! 
Two cuties, Bella and Peri from Rose Chong Costumes next door, some of my best customers.

Catsuited and turbaned ladies, my favorite! 
The lovely Hanna Tusler wearing one of the new Apex mesh dresses and a Tusler lambskin shawl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment