Monday, 28 April 2014

Oh hi, I'm back

 Ok I'm back on the blog-train. Hi.
I just went to NYC to see my friend Marawa, as a surprise. I wore a giant black organza bow on my head so that I looked like a present (for her birthday). Airport toilet selfie above, I'm wearing Edgeley barbie pink wool jersey Shirley top and Raspberry velvet leggings with my fave Tusler belt.
 I delivered Marawa's custom made Edgeley costume. Restraint bra, knickers and turban all out of glittering tropical orange sequins! Marawa is wearing it with massive pink flowers on her head, Mint Tassel earrings and Charlotte Olympia heels. 
I love designing for Marawa it is PURE PLEASURE! 
 La Soiree is where you can find all these amazing women, and plenty of other crazy talented noodles, performing for the next two weeks at the Union Square Theatre New York City. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! Love that huge bow, you look like a bona fida eccentric. Marawa's costume is gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete