Thursday, 26 June 2014

Dance & Death and Mr. Sketchy's with Tanzer

Look out for a couple of Edgeley ensembles flying about stage and sketchbook this weekend. 
Saturday night 28th June, at the new performance/bar/hotspot Grant Street, will be an evening of dance curated by the outrageously talented and gorgeous Holly Durant (pictured below). Flatteringly, Holly asked me to contribute a costume, I can't wait to see what everyone is doing. 


Book tickets HERE or I'm sure you can just show up on the night.


On Sunday afternoon (such a civilised time) 3.30- 6pm Tanzer (diva, goddess,see below) will perform at Dr. Sketchy's 8th birthday celebrations at The Toff in Town. Then you are encouraged to draw/sketch her! Delightful, I've been having a drawing renaissance lately so I will be sure to take my pens and pencils. 

Read more/book tickets HERE

Photo of Tanzer by Kimberley Camilleri

No comments:

Post a Comment